Sup world! Welcome to my fancy web log. I know there are a lot of words, but some of them are funny ones. So read up, pad'nah.



Thursday, February 17, 2011

Look what I did!

My little sisters 11th birthday party is tomorrow, and as head party planner I took it upon myself to create these cute party favors. I originally saw these in Scrapbooks Etc magazine as Valentines, but with a few cute adjustments I easily made them into thank you presents for tomorrow.



I started by finding cute paper from one of my scrapbook paper stacks, and cutting out squares about 5" by 5".

Then, for the front sticker, I used a circle cutter to cut small circles in white paper,

And slightly bigger ones in pink paper. I then used Paper Shaper scissors to create a scalloped design on the pink circles.

Next, I used a hole punch to punch two holes in the top center part of the square,
and the bottom center of the square.


Then I took the cute pencil,

And slid it through the square (so it looks like a sail.)

Then, the easiest part, glue the smaller white circle, onto the larger pink one.

I just used a regular ol' pink pen to script the thank you's onto each circle.

I had a little more blank space than I thought, so I stuck color coordinating gems to decorate them a little.

Finally, adhere the completed thank you sticker to the front of the square, (with the pencil inside) and you've got yourself a cute party favor that took little effort.

All five of mine turned out so wonderful, I know the girls will love them!






2 comments:

  1. Pfft! That is SO mom's handwriting. But they're super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking the same thing! My cursive looks exactly like moms. And thank you!

    ReplyDelete