Sup world! Welcome to my fancy web log. I know there are a lot of words, but some of them are funny ones. So read up, pad'nah.



Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Music.

Now I will tell you to shut up. I know the first thing that comes to your head is "music is my life" and all that crap. Well no. Music is great and all. But it isn't my whole life. I have other things to do, you know. Some of us aren't afraid of sunlight and venture outside once in a while.
Now, to what my blog is about.

This is a list I have thought about creating for a while. I have carefully devised a system where I match songs to certain moods and situations, maneuvered out of some of my favorite songs. You wanna take a peeky peek? Maybe it will help you.
Lord knows we have all been through that troubling time where your best friend left you for your dog and you need a song to comfort you.


Your best friend left you for your dog:
-"Far Behind" Social Distortion

You are going to prison for drugs:
-"Prison Bound" Social Distortion

You are going to commit a petty crime,
(or just play Rock Band):
-"Bad Reputation" Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

A song for best friends:
-"Fall Back Down" Rancid

You are a little heartbroken:

-"Old Friend" Rancid

You are a lot heartbroken:

-"My Little Needle" Alkaline Trio

You are doubting your boyfriends faithfullness:

-"Not Fuckin' Around" Big D and the Kids Table

You are seriously depressed and plan
on keeping it that way:

-"Depressed" Nirvana

You are putting on pants in a
seductive manner:

-"Dem Jeans" Chingy

You are getting ready to do MMA:

-"Bro Hymn" Pennywise

Serious 'thinking about the world' song:
-"I Want" Face to Face

You don't know anything really:
-"Knowledge" Operation Ivy

Tap your foot (old school) song:
-"Sound System" Operation Ivy

You like the word "baby" spoken
in a high pitched voice:
-"Baby" Justin Beaver

You are saying goodbye to something,
(and expect to cry)

-"Good Riddance" Green Day

YOU LIKE TO CRY.
-"Rhythm of the Falling Rain" Ka'au Crater Boys

You need a Bob Marley song besides
"One Love"
-"No Woman No Cry" Bob Marley

To look like you listen to Punk:
-"Give Me Fire" G.B.H.

A mellow song about Long Distance relationships:

-"Babygirl" Anthony Green

Just a great song from the Facebook
movie trailer:
-"Creep"(Originally written by Radiohead, but
covered by Scala, which is the version I love)

Getting over someone:
-"My Friend Peter" Alkaline Trio


---I have tons more. But I will post this for now. :)

BETTER YET: If you can think of a song/situation match, leave it in a comment. :)

1 comment:

  1. You really want to get a song stuck in your head;
    "Point/Counterpoint"- Streetlight Manifesto

    :)

    ReplyDelete