Sup world! Welcome to my fancy web log. I know there are a lot of words, but some of them are funny ones. So read up, pad'nah.



Thursday, August 19, 2010

SOL's Last Words.

I haven't posted any new blogs in a while, because I simply have been too busy as a football playing astronaut in space. With a mustache. So here is what I like to call "SOL's Last Words".

SOL's Last Words is a debate with SOL. Which of course, as everyone would know, is the acronym for my sisters and I, Stephanie, Olivia, and Laura. SOL. Get it? Get it?!

So, SOL will discuss a hot topic, and I will post the transcripts on this here blog post right now for you all to read. Because I know you have been dying to read, and I am being nice and fulfilling your requests.

Here is the debate topic: Should my grandmother buy a pet fish?

Stephanie: No.

Grandma: I would have Salmon. I like salmon. They taste soft. I used to take care of Andree's fish.

Olivia: Should my pet grandmother buy a pet fish?

Grandma: I was knitting you a poncho Olivia, and you know what? Those movers packed it.

Stephanie: Yeah, that had to do with a fish.

Laura: She was knitting the poncho for the fish!

Grandma: I was in the pet store with Andree in Utah, and you know what there was? There was a child about Olivia's age, and he was in there to buy a python snake. A python snake.

Laura: That doesn't surprise me.

Grandma: I've seen Mayflowers, but that moving truck is bigger than a mayflower!

Olivia: Yes, they tend to be big.

Grandma:
Well I know they are big. But when I would drive they used to scare me. And when I would drive in Utah, they used to have double ones. And... *moving guy nearly falls downstairs* oh my god. Did they wrap my antique rocking chair? I mean did they, did they ship it?

Stephanie and Olivia: *uncontrollable laughter*

*mutton chops pizza guy arrives*

Laura: Look at that gentleman, even rings the doorbell when the door is wide open.

Stephanie: What's he gonna do? Walk in "Pizza's here! What's up Y'all!"

Olivia: How did we get from talking about a fish to an antique rocking chair??

Until next time..

4 comments:

  1. I found this post thoroughly enjoyable and will now proceed to laugh my face off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can your grandma make a poncho for my pet fish too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also... When I read 'SOL' all I can think of is "S**t outta luck." You bein all funny on me again or was that surprisingly unintentional?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ridiculous, lulu, ridiculous. i will now leave this computer, shut it off, go to my room (cuz its time for bed :P), close the door, and laugh my face off until a new one grows back, haha :P

    ReplyDelete